Pages

Sunday 19 August 2018

Inspiration Post for LeAnn's World 101


Today it's my turn to share some inspiration on the LeAnn's World 101 Blog.

You can find my blog post here.

To make my card I've used:

- Chelsea digi stamp available here in the Etsy shop
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned papers from First Edition
- other paper, card and gems from Craft Creations
- snowflake punch

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Jo's Scrap Shack - anything goes
QKR Stampede - anything goes
Craftaholics R Us - anything goes
Corrosive Challenge Blog - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the cutes images ever! And your coloring is exquisite. Thanks for joining the challenge at QKR Stampede this week! DT Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! Love the design and background paper & she is colored perfectly! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card. thank you for joining with us - Marzia Dt Creative Crafters

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...