Pages

Sunday 17 February 2013

Introducing Daisy ....


I was recently lucky enough to win two gorgeous stamps from Elphine House as a prize from one of the blog challenges I had entered and they arrived yesterday morning.  Lynne, who sent them to me, enclosed a lovely card telling me about their challenge blog and yesterday when I had a quick look I spotted that their current challenge theme is 'hearts and ribbons' and decided to make a card for it.

So here is my card using the beautiful 'Daisy Hugging Dolly' which I think is a beautiful stamp.  I've used two different heart papers from Craft Creations and some sheer red ribbon.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenges - 'ribbon and bling'
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog - 'favourite colour combo' (red and brown/kraft)
Shopping Our Stash - 'they say it's your birthday'
Card Making Mamas - 'birthday'
Card Crafter's Circle - 'paint the town red'
Simply Create Too - 'for a female'
I Love Promarkers - 'one for the girls'
Elphine House Blog - 'ribbons and hearts'

7 comments:

  1. Lovely clean layout Helen. Gorgeous image and I love the way you've reversed the paper colours like that...something I enjoy doing as I find it very effective.
    Gorgeous card.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen.. I love the framing in the Kraft colour... it gives a wonderful casual warm feel to the bold reds! Thanks for sharing in our RED challenge at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sweet image! I am going to try matting with kraft on one of my next cards, as this looks terrific! Thanks for joining us this week ay Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your win! Thanks so much for sharing this gorgeous creation from your winnings with us. I love the CAS style of your card along with the colors you've chosen and your wonderful coloring. So glad you joined us at Elphine House Australia for this challenge and hope to see you back again soon. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen,
    I am glad the stamps arrived safe and well. I love your card...i do love red and white, very striking together.
    Thanks so much for entering the EHA challenge and hope to see you around blogland!
    Have a good night!
    Hugs
    Lynne x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awh! I love this image! Glad to see you creating beautiful things with your stamp prizes Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, love the slightly rustic look created by using the kraft and red together.

    Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle this week, to paint the town red!

    Kerry Louise
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...