Pages

Friday 22 February 2013

Changing Tree from Little Claire


I'm back today with two more cards made with some of the latest stamp releases from Little Claire.

Today's cards are made with two of the new 'Changing Tree' stamp sets.  To use the sets you'll need the original 'Changing Tree' set which you can find here on the Little Claire site - that contains the tree base which you can then use with all the embellishment sets.

For my first card (above) I've used the 'Changing Tree Baking' set which you can find here - the set contains a rolling pin, oven gloves, two cookie cutters, weighing scale, cake mix box, wooden spoon and cup cake.  I've also used some of the embellishments from the orignal set to add to my 'tree'.


For my second card I used the 'Changing Tree Education' set which you can find here on the website.  This set contains a wise owl, bundle of books, bundle of pencils, mortar board, apple and star - I've used the mortar board and apple to create a separate strip down one side of the card and added a sentiment from 'Georgina's Rosettes' which you can find here on the website.

I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Stamp 'n' Doodle - 'anything goes'
Lady Anne's Stamp Challenges - 'anything goes'
Creative Card Crew - 'birthday' (first card)
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - 'make it girly' (first card)
Card Makin Mamas - 'it's birthday time' (first card)

6 comments:

  1. A really pretty card love that stamp and the
    colours are lovely. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this time and good luck
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! So pretty. The graduation card is great too

    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew Birthday Challenge

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Love the tree stamp. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew this week. Hope you have a fabulous day!

    - Jenn DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are lovely. That tree is so versatile! What a great stamp to have.

    Thanks for joining our birthday challenge at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are beautiful, love the tree idea, you have coloured both images so nicely. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want a birthday tree! What a cute idea...what cute cards!

    Thanks for sharing your card with us for the Birthday Challenge with the Card Makin' Mamas!

    Hope to see you again soon!

    Inky hugs,
    Angi
    CMM DT
    makingmayhem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...