Pages

Thursday 14 February 2013

Cute as a Button - Gems of Inspiration


Today I'm sharing a card that I've just posted on the 'Gems of Inspiration' blog here.  I made it using one of the gorgeous new digi sets from Pink Gem called 'Cute Buttons' which you can find here on the Pink Gem website.

As soon as I saw this button heart garland, I immediately thought of red gingham and kraft paper!  I coloured the garland and sentiment with Promarkers and then raised the sentiment with foam pads in the middle of the garland.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting by Designs - 'here's my heart'
Crafty Creations Challenges - 'love and/or hearts'
Addicted to Stamps and More - 'bingo' (digi, red and heart)
Great Impressions - 'have a heart'
Dilly Beans Challenge - 'hearts'
I Love Promarkers - 'one for the girls'
Loves Rubberstamps - 'all about love'
Love to Create Challenge Blog - 'feelin the love'
Sincerely Yours Creations - 'valentine/love'
My Heart Pieces - 'my heart is for you'

15 comments:

  1. Your garland is divine! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Helen, Thank you for joining our first challenge at Sincerely Yours. I just love your card the Heart garland is beautiful. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, this is a fabulous card, I love the red and kraft combination. The heart button heart is a great image. Thanks for joining the very first Sincerely Yours challenge, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, great idea . Thanks for entering us at Sincerely Yours challenge hugs Txx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! Red Gingham is my favorite and it does goes perfectly with that adorable stamp! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the country feel with the gingham BP, thanks for playing along at ATSM
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Valentine's Day card! Love the bright red and the gingham design. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge Blog.
    Ruza, LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card, the the folksy look about it. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely fresh design. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the heart button image and the gingham together, this is so sweet! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Red gingham always a winner with me.

    Thanks for joining us at Love to Create this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  13. So Super sweet! Thank you for joining us over at love to create challenges this week.
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  14. A super clean crisp card, hope your well. Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted To Stamps and More. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for joining us for our Great Impressions “Have a Heart” February Challenge. I do hope you can join us in March!

    Yes, this is as cute as a button-love that image as well as the cute gingham papers!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...