Pages

Thursday 28 February 2013

Christmas Cutie!


Another Christmas card to share today.  This one was made using one of the cute little stamps from the 'Merry Everything' set from Clearly Besotted which I won a little while back - you can find the stamp set here on their website.

The paper I've used is from Dovecraft and I've used the word 'Christmas' from a Kaisercraft stamp set.  I've accented his little nose with Glossy Accents.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenge - 'D is for designed paper'
Christmas Stampin All Year Long - 'clean and simple'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'one word is sufficient'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra Challenge - 'anything goes'
Simon Says Stamp - 'anything goes'
Inky Impressions Challenges - 'a splash of red'
My Heart Pieces - 'use your 3 favourite things' (gems, Card Candi and die cut shape)

6 comments:

  1. Nice card. Lovely! Thanks for joining CHNC extra challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is indeed a cutie - I love it - thanks for entering both CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon (sure I will!) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Helen. Love the little reindeer.
    Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a cutie! Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...