Pages

Monday 6 September 2010

Pollycraft Monday Challenge 60


This week's challenge on the Pollycraft challenge blog is to make a Christmas card without using red or green.
My card is made with the Christmas peel offs from Little Claire Designs and I've used a black sheet and white sheet in the "Christmas Pals" design. I used the black outline and then inlaid the white sections inside the outline to make the picture, leaving some of the scarf blank so my polar bear has got a stripey scarf.
I used the oval and scallop oval "Amazing Frames" die cuts also from Little Claire Designs to make my base card and some pale blue and silver card and paper to layer it up. The greeting and snow flakes are from the same peel off sheet.

5 comments:

  1. wow this is gorgeous such a fabulous design, i love that image. Thanks for joining us at this weeks Pollycraft challenge, I hope you will join us again. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, great idea to use the 2 colours of peel offs (took a while for my poor brain to work out what you meant lol!), love the colours too :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, gorgeous image and colours. Love the style too.
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it - what a fab idea to use the black and white peel-offs together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever use of peel offs Helen. Like the way you have used the lasrger dies to make an easel card.I have used these dies myself and am pleased wioth their versatility. Love Dot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...