Pages

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Moving Along With the Times #64 - Christmas


Just about made it in time for the Christmas theme on Moving Along With the Times using a new stamp from Little Claire Designs called the Christmas Giraffe which is available here. The backing papers I've used are from a Dovecraft pack called Jolly Happy Christmas which is also available on the Little Claire website here.
As always, I've coloured my image with Promarkers and then die cut it into a circle and added a scalloped circle behind. I've punched red dots to add to the corner of the green paper and then added a peel off greeting from Little Claire Designs to finish it.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card as always Helen. How did you manage to get your card done so quickly? My stamp only arrived yesterday!

    PS - Pop over to my blog - I have left something there foryou.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is so sweet, Thanks for joining in with us this week on MAWTT Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Helen, you must have all your Xmas cards done now he he

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Helen, I really like your choice of colours, havn't had a chance to play with mine yet, Hope I do as well as you. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol this is so cute! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...