Pages

Thursday 23 September 2010

Oldie But a Goodie Challenge 2


This is my card for the second challenge on the Oldie But a Goodie Blog where the theme is 'pink and girly'. The stamped image on your card has to be at least six months old - mine is from The Greetings Farm and is from one of the first sets I bought called 'Me Time Anya'. The words 'pamper yourself' come from the same set.
I've die cut circles and scalloped circles to make my card and then added a paper flower coloured to match my image and some backing paper from Craft Creations.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, your card is lovely and the colouring is so neat. Was telling Dot the other day will have to buy those dies they are so versatile. Good luck in the 'Oldie But A Goodie' challenge. Luv Janette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another brill card Helen, what more can I say

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous entry, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute. I love the shape!
    Thank you for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen,
    Wow, you had a busy week ! Lovely Cards on your blog! Yone

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely, pretty card
    Thanks for joining our 2nd challenge at OLDIE but a GOODIE, hope you’ll join us again
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card - love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card, love the shape and fab image :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation, Thanks for joining us at Oldie but A goodie this fortnight and good luck!
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...