Pages

Sunday 19 September 2010

Corrosive Challenge Blog #82 - Clean Up the Dust!



This card is for the current challenge on the Corrosive Challenge Blog which is to use something that you've had for a while but not got round to using!

The stamp I used on my card is from C&C Designs and is one that I've for quite a while - I really like the design but just hadn't got round to using it. And the backing paper is from a DCWV pad that I bought a while back but can never bring myself to use because the papers are so gorgeous!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen

    Love this card, such a girlie stamp and looks great coloured in with the promarkers. This
    would suit one of my granddaughters.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...