We're back today on the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog for a new challenge.
And don't forget that you can now use any colouring medium when you enter our challenges as well as your Promarkers.
Today's new challenge is Christmas or you can always follow the anything goes option. For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.
And our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is:
Here's another view of my card:
To make my card I used:
- Paws and Claus digi stamp from Di's Digi Stamps available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- die from Crafters Companion
- sentiment sticker from Stampin' Up
I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
Gem of a Challenge - anything goes
Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes
As You See It Challenge - Christmas Is A-Comin' (I make a lot of Christmas cards throughout the year - I've lost count!)




lovely xmas card , congrats ☺️💐 happy day
ReplyDeleteSuch a cutie, Helen - perfectly colored! Great job keeping up with your stash of Christmas cards! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!
ReplyDelete