Pages

Tuesday, 22 September 2026

New Holly and Ivy Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.

Challenges are always anything Christmas goes - for all the details about today's new challenge, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I've used the Welcome Noel stamps and dies from Stampin' Up.   These are the stamp and die sets we used last weekend at the Christmas Retreat I went to with Julie from The Paper Haven.

I stamped the two houses, tree and deer using Pecan Pie Stampin' Up ink on white card and die cut them.

I created my base card and layers using the Stampin' Up arch dies and then stamped the sentiment from the Wrapped in Christmas stamp set.

Here's another view of my card:


I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


Just Us Girls - I was inspired by the colours in the board and also the photo bottom right of the buildings with a tree behind them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...