We're back today with a new challenge on the Cut It Up Challenge Blog:
This time our theme is 'in shape' - we want you to create a shaped card. For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.
Here's another view of my card:
And of two of the panels (the third is a repeat of the panel on the left):
To make my card I die cut three panels from white card using a die from Stampin' Up.
Using my stamping platform I stamped the three panels using the Rustic Snowflake stamp set from Uniko available here. By stamping all three panels in stages I made them identical. I added sentiments from the Christmas Sentiments set also from Uniko here.
I layered the panels with dark grey metallic paper and then attached the three stamped and layered panels to a piece of card to make the trifold design.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Unicorn Challenge Blog - not square




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.
Helen x