Pages

Tuesday, 18 August 2026

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Hot Air Balloons

 


We're back today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This time we want to see hot air balloons on your cards.  For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used:

- Air Balloon Safari digi stamp from Di's Digi Designs available here 
- Promarkers
- dies from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Sisterhood of Crafters - sport (hope it's OK to classify hot air ballooning as a sport!)
Try It On Tuesday - inspired by a song (Up, Up and Away in my Beautiful Balloon)

6 comments:

  1. Hello, Helen: This is a really sweet card. I hope you'll come by and share with us again soon at Word Art Wednesday. In fact, I've been waiting to hear from you. Please stop by WAW and then I'll hope to hear from you. (prize) Happy crafting! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely make and a splendid song choice too!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute Helen! I did a hot air balloon ride once ... it was amazing! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Sisterhood of Crafters Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuteness overload! Marvelous, masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, love those cute animals.
    Thanks for joining in at Try it on Tuesday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANKS for creating and sharing with HQCOLCB!!! I know you mentioned the main theme occasion of birthday but with the hot air balloon, it could double for the optional event of travel/vacation!!!! Some folks enjoy that. Not me. I don't do well with heights or looking at of windows at above 4th floor buildings!!!!! :) Your card is super cute with the animal friends!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...