Pages

Wednesday, 19 August 2026

New I Love Promarkers and Other Mediums Challenge - For the Boys

 


It's time for a new challenge on the I Love Promarkers and Other Mediums Challenge Blog - remember you can now use any colouring medium to take part in our challenge.

The theme for this challenge is 'for the boys'.  For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our challenge is sponsored by:


Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used:

- digi stamp from SheepSki Designs
- dies from Crafters Companion and Elizabeth Craft Designs
- Promarkers
- paper from my stash
- sentiment stamp and die from Dreamees

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...