Pages

Tuesday, 25 August 2026

New Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge Blog.

Our challenges are always anything Christmas goes.  For all the details about today's new challenge and to see Marlene's card, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


I've used Uniko products to make my card.

To make my card I started with one of the stencils from the Christmas Pop Trio set here and applied pink ink through it.  I kept the stencil in place and then used the two smaller stamps from the Rustic Snowflake stamp set here.

I finished the card with a sentiment from the Christmas Sentiments stamp set here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...