Pages

Monday 5 June 2023

New A Place to Start Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today on the A Place to Start Challenge Blog with a new challenge and this month it's anything goes.

For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Baby Ellie digi stamp from Conie Fong available here
- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper and other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge - pastels or brights (I like both depending on what type of card I'm making!  For this baby card it's definitely pastels)

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable baby card. Love that sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous pastel blue for this adorable Baby card. Thank you for sharing at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...