Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2023

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new anything goes challenge today on Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and

To make my card I used:

- To the Best Teacher digi stamp from All Dressed Up Stamps available here
- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Let's Craft and Create - anything goes/hip to be square
Morgan's ArtWorld - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I just love this image. I just ran to ETSY to add it to my wish list. This card is so cute and I love it so much because of the image. Thank you for sharing this beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful map
    thanks for joining our challenge
    until the next challenge
    greetings jolanda bongers
    dt morgan's art world

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Helen. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Wendy CT
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...