Pages

Thursday 1 June 2023

New AAA Birthday Challenge - Water Colours

 


We're back today on the AAA Birthday Challenge Blog with a new challenge and this month our theme is:


For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used Salty Ocean Distress Ink to create my background.  I sprayed the inked panels with water and then added some dishwasher salt and more water.

I die cut a circle from the background and used the Stampin' Up 'Biggest Wish' stamp set for my sentiment.

I matted the panels with navy card from Hobbycraft.

2 comments:

  1. Love a card with a generous splash of distress ink! Your idea of using those embellishments in all the corners of your card is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful distress ink wash which gives the denim masculine look !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...