Pages

Tuesday 7 December 2021

Stampers Delights December Thrifty Thursday

 


Our Thrifty Thursday event is a bit earlier this month and it's on a Tuesday too!

But we're still doing exactly the same thing and offering you a great deal on a range of digi stamps chosen by the Design Team.

And there's another special deal too:

I chose to work with the very cute Chibi Snowball Fight which you can find here on the website.

You can find more inspiration from the Design Team here on the Stampers Delights Blog.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Get Creative
- snowflake embellishment from Dovecraft
- other paper and card from Craft Creations


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...