Pages

Friday 17 December 2021

New Colour Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes

 


There's a new challenge today on the Colour Crazy Challenge and, as always, it's anything goes as long as you display some colouring on your project.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Bella Bear With Parcels/Gifts digi stamp from Polkadoodles available here
- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Dovecraft and Stampin' Up
- stitched die and stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas With the Cuties - twas the challenge before Christmas: Challenge 50 - Christmas Cuties

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card with a super cute bear, thanks for sharing at Christmas with the Cuties.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, thanks for taking part in the Polkadoodles Challenge!
    Caroline, Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...