Pages

Wednesday 1 December 2021

New I Love Promarkers Challenge - Christmas

 


We're back with a new challenge on the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog and this time our theme is Christmas.

Head over to the challenge blog here for more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Xmas Jack Russell from Ike's Art available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Lili of the Valley
- sttiched die and stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations



1 comment:

  1. An amazing card. Wonderful colouring and I really love your colour choices with that paper and the striking red :-)
    Thank you for using one of my images and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...