Pages

Tuesday 1 June 2021

New Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes




The beginning of the month means a new challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge and, as always, it's anything goes as long as you use patterned paper on your creation.

Head over to the challenge blog here for more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

And the prize on offer for this month's winner is:


To make my card I used a new digi stamp from Lauren C Waterworth Designs called 'Artist Painter Lady'.

You can find it here in Lauren's Etsy shop.

I also ussed:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper and stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...