Pages

Monday 28 June 2021

Guest Designer for Make the Cards Challenge - Colour Challenge

 


I'm back today with my second Guest Designer card for the Make the Cards Challenge.Blog.

And this week it's a colour challenge:



You can find all the details and see the cards from the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I started with some patterned paper from Stampin' Up which I cut into panels and then matted on to white card and then Mossy Meadow card also from Stampin' Up.

I stamped my sentiment from the Stampin' Up 'Pretty Perennials' stamp set using Mossy Meadow ink and then die cut the stamped sentiment with a scalloped die also from Stampin' Up.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenges - all occasions

3 comments:

  1. I love the background for this beautiful card! Stunning. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! That background is stunning!! Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design Helen - I love this layout to use pretty papers. I like how you have picked one of the colours from the paper to stamp the greeting rather than black.
    Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenge
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...