Pages

Thursday 3 June 2021

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Summer Fun

 


We're back today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge with a new challenge and this time our theme is summer fun!

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

I've used a topper and some patterned papers from an old issue of Making Cards magazine.

I die cut the image with a scalloped die from Stampin' Up and then created the background with strips of the patterned papers.  The sentiment circle is from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:


2 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for challenge #88 which has the theme Anything Goes. The sponsor is Fred She Said. Hugs Jackie DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen you have created such a lovely card. Love your coloring. Thanks for sharing over at The Crafter Cafe. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...