Pages

Wednesday 2 December 2020

New Male Room Challenge - Tartan and Plaid

 


We've got a new challenge today on The Male Room Challenge Blog and this time it's:


Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

As soon as I saw this theme I knew I wanted to make a shirt card using some of the Plaid Tidings paper I bought recently from Stampin' Up but the end result wasn't quite what I'd planned!

I had intended to make an origami shirt to put on the front of the card but after two attempts I gave up and decided to make my own design instead!

I embossed the tie and handkerchief with a Stampin' Up embossing folder and added a birthday sentiment with outline stickers at the top of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...