Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2020

New Love to Scrap Challenge - Winter Wonderland


There's a new challenge today on the Love to Scrap Challenge and this month our theme is winter wonderland.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

I'm sharing another GDT for Sum More Fun using the Holiday Glow Pack:


You can find it here.

Or if you would prefer just to buy the stamp set I've used 'O Holy Night':


And you can find this set here.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and added some glitter glue.  The papers are from the Holiday Glow Pack layered with gold paper.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I love your pretty papers to go along with this beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...