Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2020

New Love to Craft Challenge - Anything Goes

 


The start of the month means like a new challenge on the Love to Craft Challenge and our theme is anything goes.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

I'm sharing one of the cards I made using the Paws for Thought stamp set by Di Kaye from The Card Hut which was featured last week on Create and Craft.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from Craft Creations
- sentiment dies from John Next Door
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

1 comment:

  1. Fabulou and thought provoking card, love the design.
    Happy creative December Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...