Pages

Sunday 1 December 2019

New SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge - Your Favourite Things


We've got a new challenge today on the SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge and this month we'd like to see your favourite things on your creations!

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

My favourite things are - Christmas, red and brown colour combination and tartan paper.

To make my card I've used:

- Rudolf digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from First Edition
- snowflake embellishment and gems from Dovecraft
- stamped sentiment from Little Claire Designs
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

 Crafty Creations Challenge - anything goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - Christmas or winter sentiment
Creative Fingers Challenge - anything goes
A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge - anything goes
Crafty Animals Challenge

2 comments:

  1. I so love this Helen, I love your choice of favourites they all go so well and you've made such a beautiful card
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!, It´s beautiful project!!
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.
    Angela DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogs pot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...