Pages

Monday 16 December 2019

New Bugaboo Stamps Holiday Chaos Challenge - Anything But a Card!


We've reached Day 3 of the Bugaboo Stamps Holiday Chaos Challenge:


So today it's 'anything but a card' using a holiday critter and glitter.

For all the details and inspiration, head over to the challenge blog here.

I've made a gift box out of red card and added some patterned paper from Craft Creations.  My holiday critter image is the very cute Reindeer Blocks from Bugaboo Stamps available here.

And before you ask (!) my glitter element was my attempt is my attempt to add glitter to the Card Candi I used - it is there but doesn't show up too well on the photo!

I'd like to enter my project in the following challenges:

The Male Room Challenge - a box or a bag

 
Artsystamper Challenge - wrapping and/or tags

8 comments:

  1. Helen that is a wonderful creation. You are always great at making ABCs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful box, love the papers and the fabulous image. Good Luck with your DT entry. Thank you so much for joining us in our Box or Bag challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT
    Happy Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful box Helen! Thanks so much for playing along at The Male Room Craft Challenge. Good Luck and Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful box you made :-))
    Thanks for playing with us at The Male Room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this box Helen! Hope your holiday was extra special. Thanks for sharing this at Artsystamper Digitals Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Bev aka Artsystamper

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous little gift box, Helen, with a super cute, Bugaboo reindeer image! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the The Artsystamper Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW what a fun and fabulous box! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog!
    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great masculine Christmas box! Thanks for sharing your work with The Male Room. Sorry for my late commenting. I hope you'll be inspired by our future challenges too!
    Regards,
    Maja DT at The Male Room
    My blog: Rilcek in Kljuncek

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...