Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

New Bugaboo Stamps Holiday Chaos Challenge - New Release and Tic Tac Toe


We've reached Day 4 of our Holiday Chaos Challenge and today we've got a new release for you together with a Tic Tac Toe Challenge.

Our very cute new release image is called 'Christmas Mouse Light' and here's our Tic Tac Toe grid for you to use for your project:


So I've got for the middle row: 3 layers - free - plaid

All the details about the challenge and lots more inspiration are on the challenge blog here.

And to make my card I used:

- Christmas Mouse Light digi stamp available here 
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from Making Cards magazine
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

1 comment:

  1. Your mouse is too cute. I knew that you would choose plaid, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...