Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

New My Time to Craft Challenge - Fantasy


There's a new challenge today on the My Time to Craft Challenge and this time our theme is 'fantasy'.

Have a look here on the challenge for all the details and lots of inspiration.

My card is one that I made a few weeks ago at a workshop with Lavinia Stamps.  We had an amazing day making backgrounds and stamping.  All I did at home to finish this off is to mat the image layer on to white and black card and add some gems.

The sentiment stamp I've used is called 'Fairy Dust is Like Love' and is available here on the Lavinia Stamps website.

The main image I've used is called 'See is Believing' and is available here.

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Helen ,such a different style for you .The background is beautiful . Lucky you going to Lavinia's . Wont see you at Happy S as I have a coll reunion .Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...