Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

Inspiration Post for All Dressed Up Stamps


This month the All Dressed Up Stamps Design Team are sharing inspiration posts using some re-released images.

My first card above was made using the 'Party Frock' image which is available here.

I also used:

- Proamarkers to colour the image
- stamped sentiment from Hunkydory
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up and First Edition
- other cards and papers from Craft Creations


And for my second card (above) I used 'Love to Shop' which is available here.

For this one I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- papers from Dovecraft
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...