Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2019

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - DIY


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this time our theme is DIY.

Have a look here on the challenge blog to see all the details and lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

To make my card I used:

- Dunderton Decorators Ltd digi stamp from Doctor Digi's House of Stamps available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Craftwork Cards
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Corrosive Challenge Blog - anything goes
Love to Craft Challenge - anything goes
Creative With Stamps Challenge - masculine

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card. Love the image! Thanks for joining the challenge at Creative With Stamps. Dorlene DT CWS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your fantastic project with us in the Love To Craft Challenge Blog's August "Anything Goes" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTCCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...