Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2019

New Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Let's See Some Holly


There's a new challenge today on the Sparkles Christmas Challenge and this month our theme is 'let's see some holly'.

You can find all the details and lots of inspiration here on the challenge blog.

I've made my card using elements from the 'Festive Frolics' digital scrapbooking kit from Lauren C Waterworth:





You can find the kit here:

Etsy 



For my card I used the image of the robin on the branch and added one of the sentiments.  I cut away half of the front of the card blank and used some of the backing paper from the kit layered on to red paper.

I backed the image with red card and added it to the front of the card.  To finish the card I used some red Card Candi and gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...