Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2019

New Release from All Dressed Up Stamps - Summer Tortoises


Today I'm sharing two cards that I've made using the new All Dressed Up Stamps digi stamp called 'Summer Tortoises'.

You can find the digi stamp here in the Etsy shop.

My first card (above) is featured in the new release post in the All Dressed Up Blog here.

And my second card is featured as part of the new release post in the All Dressed Up Stamps Faceook Group here:


To make my cards I used:

- Summer Tortoises digi stamp
- Promarkers to colour my image
- stamped sentiments from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Crafts Creations and Imaginesce
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting By Designs - feature a creature
Passion for Promarkers - anything goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - summer plus a sentiment
I Love Promarkers - anything goes/flowers
Brown Sugar Challenge - flowers

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Love the sweet image and super colouring. Thanks for joining in our Anniversary challenge and good luck in the draw
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely image and colours. Thanks for joining Pssion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tortoises, they are so pretty with their patterned shells. Great cards and thanks so much for entering our challenge.
    Jenny (Aud Sentiments DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Thanks for joining us this month for our "Flowers" at The Brown Sugar Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...