Pages

Monday 20 May 2019

New SheepSki Designs Facebook Challenge - Anything Goes/Ribbons and/or Bows


There's a new challenge today in the SheepSki Designs Facebook Group - it's anything goes with the option to use ribbons and/or bows and you must use one of Andrea's images to enter.

To find out more information and to link up your card, head over to the Facebook Group here.

To make my card I used:

- Tulip Border digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- embossing folder from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

1 comment:

  1. So classy in the red and white with a pop of green, really beautiful Helen
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...