Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2019

New Through the Craft Room Door Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge today on the Through the Craft Room Door Challenge and, as always, it's an anything goes theme.

You can find all the details here in the challenge post.

We are sponsored this week by:


I was lucky enough to receive a fabulous selection of products to Stix 2 to work with.  The products I used on this card are:




I stamped my design using the Happiness Surrounds stamp set from Stampin' Up and then used the glue pen to apply a thin layer of glue over some parts of the pattern. 

Once the glue was tacky, I used one of the foil sheets over the top.  

I repeated the process round the edge of the panel to give a foil border.

I finished the card with a piece of the border tape and some gems.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...