Pages

Friday 1 February 2019

New All Dressed Up Facbook Challenge - All You Need is Love


We've got a new challenge today in the All Dressed Up Facebook Group and this month our theme is 'all you need is love'.

Have a look here to find the Facebook group and then head to the albums section to find the album to upload your entry for the February challenge.

To make my card I used:

- The Gorgeous Bride digi stamp from All Dressed Up Stamps available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- patterned paper from Limited Edition Christmas paper pad
- other paper and card from Craft Creations
- stamped sentiment from Little Claire Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...