Pages

Friday 1 February 2019

New Simply Create Too Challenge - Anything Goes/Use Hearts


There's a new challenge today on the Simply Create Too Challenge Blog and this month it's anything goes with the option to use hearts.

You can find all the details here in the challenge post.

I decided to do something a bit different for my DT card - have you noticed that I haven't used my Promarkers?!

I created the card base and the layers using a set of nesting heart dies from X-Cut.  The patterned paper I've used is from Craft Creations and the sentiment is from a Stampin' Up set.

I finished the card with some gems and a Card Candi on the little heart stopper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...