Pages

Saturday 15 December 2018

New Scribbles Designs Challenge - A Year in Review


A new challenge has started today on the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog and this month we're looking back over our challenges from the last year.

All of our 2018 challenges are listed in the blog post here and we're asking you to pick your favourite as the theme for your card.

For my card I've gone for the challenge theme which has just finished, 'Reindeer Games'.  I just love the reindeer new release in December so I couldn't resist using this digi for my DT card!

To make my card I've used:

- Rudolph digi stamp from Scribbles Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- sentiment stamp from Uniko
- papers from my stash
- snowflake embellishment from Dovecraft

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...