Pages

Saturday 1 December 2018

New Merry Little Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes


The beginning of the month means another challenge on the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog - as always it's anything goes as long as it's Christmas related.

You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing a card that I've made with the free digi stamp from Twinkle Lane Designs which is available to download from their Facebook group.

You can find the Facebook group here and the download can be found in the files section.

To make my card I used:

- free Twinkle Lane Designs digi stamp
- Promarkers to colour my image
- paper and card from Craft Creations
- white Card Candi from Craftwork Cards
- snowflake punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...