Pages

Saturday 15 December 2018

Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge Reminder - Anything Goes


It's time for our mid-challenge post on the Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge Blog and this month we've got an anything goes theme.

You can find all the details about the challenge in the original post here and the mid-challenge post here.

And this is the prize on offer for this month's winner:


My card is part of a batch I made for my Mum to give to the members of the French group she teaches. 

To make my card I used:

- sentiment stamp from Dovecraft
- pudding stamp from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers to colour the image
- paper, card and gems from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...