Pages

Monday 19 February 2018

Path of Positivity Challenge Midway Post - Shades of Red


It's time for our mid-challenge post on the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog and this month we're focussing on 'shades of red'.  Have a look here for the original post from the start of the month and here for the reminder mid challenge post.

Our wonderful sponsors for this challenge are:


and


I shared a card using a digi from Ike's Art at the beginning of the challenge so today I'm sharing a card using a digi from Pattie's Creations.

Red does of course signify love - I've used a heart and also red papers.  And I love red gingham too - at the card making classes I teach, I'm know as the gingham queen!

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner - 'add a heart'
Card Mania Challenge - 'red and hearts'

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this card !! The heart perfectly matches the cookies over at the IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE Challenge !! Thank you so very much for joining in with us !! Debra Davison / Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you made another one of these amazing cards with this image. GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card!Thank you for sharing with us at the Crafty Gals Corner this week!Hope you join us again soon!
    Hugs
    Kleri DT
    http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gingham adds a homey touch to this card. The heart looks quilted and carries on that same feeling.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Add a Heart challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...