Pages

Saturday 24 February 2018

New Craftyhazelnut's Challenge - Anything Goes/Use Some Gold


There's a new challenge today on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge and this week our optional theme is to 'use some gold'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I've used a stamp set from the December release from For the Love of Stamps. 

 I stamped and embossed the design and then layered it with gold paper and white card.  To finish the card I added some little gold gems.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely golden design for inspiration for CHNC challenge 374 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gold is so elegant and class. Great Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...