Pages

Tuesday 20 February 2018

New Through the Craft Room Door Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on the Through the Craft Room Door Challenge and, as always, it's an 'anything goes challenge'.  You canfind all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this week's challenge is:

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Drawn by Krista called 'Birthday Elephant Holding a Cupcake' which you can find here in her Etsy shop.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and then used paper from Craft Creations and Poundland.

2 comments:

  1. Helen, this is adorable. Love this image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Helen, love the pretty papers :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...