Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

New Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Christmas Animals


A new challenge has started today on the Sparkles Christmas Challenge and this month we're looking for cards featuring 'Christmas Animals'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing another of my cards from my recent Little Claire Designs Christmas workshop day.  

This is a shaped card using the very cute 'Dinkies Christmas is Coming' stamp which you can find here on the Little Claire website.

The paper I've used is from Craft Creations and I've finished the card with some punched snowflakes and red gems.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Merry Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'  
Crafting By Designs - 'anything goes'  

3 comments:

  1. Loving your card dearie. Really cute and fun. Hope you're okay. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, This is adorable! You had me with that cute image... and then you made a shaped card, too. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a cutie pie. Brilliant card design.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...