Pages

Thursday 21 September 2017

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Monochrome


A new challenge started today on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge and this week our theme is 'monochrome'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Kinda Cute Digis - this one was a freebie image.

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Merry Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'
The Holly and Ivy Challenge - 'anything goes'
Sweet Stampin' Christmas - 'anything goes'
 Creative Moments - 'anything goes'
I Love Promarkers Challenge -'anything goes'
Creative Inspirations - 'seasonal'

4 comments:

  1. Cute!
    ~Janis
    The Merry Christmas Challenge, Owner/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, love the snowman. Thanks for entering the Merry Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cute card thanks for sharing your card with us here at I Love Promarkers,Lyn DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...