Pages

Saturday 23 September 2017

New My Time to Craft Challenge - Die Cuts Only


Today I'm sharing my first card as a member of the Design Team for the My Time to Craft Challenge Blog - a big thank for Shell for asking me to join the team there!

The theme for today's new challenge is 'die cuts only' - all the details are here on the challenge blog.

I decided to use a Sweet Dixie die I bought recently - this one is called 'Filigree Star'.  I kept my card very simply using silver card for the die cut and the bottom layer.  The little silver gems I've used are from Stampin' Up.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'
Corrosive Challenges - 'anything goes'
Crafting With Dragonflies - 'star struck'

7 comments:

  1. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Helen. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 352- hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you decided to join us hun!
    Love the CAS feel to this fab creation
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - so elegant Helen. Thanks for joining in the fun at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a nice card. thank you for playing at Crafting with Dragonflies ;-) Good luck with your entry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...