Pages

Saturday 17 August 2013

New Little Claire Challenge - Holidays


It's time for another challenge on the Little Claire blog and this month our theme is 'holidays'.  We've got a great prize on offer for the winner:


It's a set of the new 'Christmas Postcard Sentiments' stamps plus a great Dovecraft paper pack!  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the blog.

For my card I've used 'Happy Holidays' which is available here on the website and one of the stamps from the 'Postcard Sentiment' set which you can find here.  The backing paper I've used is a sheet from an atlas.  I chose Cornwall because I spent lots of happy holidays there when I was younger - my grandparents were Cornish.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Milk Coffee Challenge - 'bon voyage/vacation'
Aud Sentiments Challenge - 'anything but a birthday card'
I Love Promarkers - 'summer'
Sister Act Card Challenge - 'anything goes'
Heck of a Challenge - 'summer holidays'
Fab'n'Funky Challenges - 'anything that looks like summer'
Allsorts Blog Challenge - 'use your new stash' (although this is an old stamp, it's a new one to me)
Sweet Stampin' - 'bold and beautiful' 

15 comments:

  1. Fab card ,love the map background ...perfect for the image
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always hun...and I hope you are having a lovely weekend too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card and I love the map! Thanks for sharing your project in the “Anything but a Birthday Card” Challenge at Aud Sentiments.
    ~ginny
    Aud Sentiments Design Team
    RubberMAD at GettyCollection.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super adorable. Great combination of background paper with your fun image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, really like the background.

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card Helen and love the map idea...Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How very imaginative Helen, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Having just bought a caravan this really caught my eye .. i love that little image and the map background
    Thanks for joining us at Heck of a challenge this month
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh reminds me of holidays as a child on the road behind a caravan LOL Thanks for sharing with us at Fab and Funky

    Alli x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous, love the background map. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This would be great for a man's card. I think the image is kinda cute, if caravans can be cute! Great map paper for the background.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely.
    Thanks for joining in at Aud Sentiments
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this wonderful card! Great image!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Sweet Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...