Pages

Friday 23 August 2013

GDT Card for Crafty Catz - Stitching (Real or Faux) Plus Optional Material


This is my second card as a Guest Design Team member on the Crafty Catz Blog - the theme for this challenge is 'stitching real or faux with the option of material'.  The 'material' part of the card can be ribbon, lace or flowers.  There are two sponsors for the challenge:

If you decide to follow both parts of the challenge:


or if you decide just to include the stitching part of the challenge:


You can find all the details of the challenge and see the cards from the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi from Kenny K called 'Vanity' which you can find here on the Kenny K website.  The papers I've used are from the First Edition Sweet Owl pad and the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.  I've finished the card with some lace from my stash and pearls from The Hobby House.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Loves Rubberstamps Challenge - 'round or square'
Passion for Promarkers - 'use your faovourite colour combination' (pink and brown)
Paper Playtime - 'use pearls'
Great Impressions - 'square cards'
That Craft Place Challenge - 'stitch - real or faux'
Hiding in My Craftroom - 'thread/stitching'

11 comments:

  1. Love the pink and brown combo on your card. Great image. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome image and card design. I am trying to get my hands on the Marianne Design dies but having trouble, lol, or else I'd join.hank You for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this week. Good Luck and Tons oF Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! thanks for joining our round or square challenge this week at Loves rRubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Helen, love the colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sentiment is so sweet and your coloring is amazing!!! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, what a great image!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great card, thank you for playing along with us at PFP this week & good luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Helen, anothr gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our "fave colour combo" challenge at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Card with a beautiful Image! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
    Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing it at That Craft Place this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Claire, I'm back again from Great Impressions. I have to say, I like this car and the way you used the lace on the side. It really makes your image feel even softer and more feminine.

    Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...